Summer Staff Employment
Eagle Rock is always looking for vibrant godly students to join our summer staff team. The goal of our summer staff program at Eagle Rock is “to support the mission of Eagle Rock through service, friendship and the strengthening of your own relationship with the Lord.” Summer staff members should:
- Be at least 16 years old;
- Be able to work a 9 week minimum at Eagle Rock;
- Be willing and able to raise their own support;
- Preferably be a previous Eagle Rock camper;
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ;
- Be able to pay $100 activity and supplies charge (Shirts, materials, special events, etc.).
Anyone interested in serving for a summer should contact our Program Director, Adam Garrison. All applicants are subject to a background check, which will be available online in December of the current calendar year.